We at Mahishmati (“Mahishmati,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) know that our visitors (“you,” “your,” “yourself”, “visitors”, or “customers”) care about how your personal information is used and shared. We take your privacy seriously.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE Collect?
We gather various types of Personal Information from our users:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Information related to customer surveys, offers, or both
- Information related to personal preferences and interests
We may use this Personal Information to:
- Personalize and improve our services
- Allow our users to set up a user account and profile, contact users
- Fulfill your requests for certain products and services
- Analyze how users utilize the Website
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
What Information is Collected Automatically?
When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity.
E-mail and Other Communications
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
WILL My PERSONAL INFORMATION Be Shared?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
- User Profiles and Content:
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the Website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect or Google+, your list of “friends” from Facebook and Google+ may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
- Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Mahishmati and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mahishmati, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect or Google+, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook or Google+. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
From your account, you may access, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us:
- Name and password
- Email address
- Shipping and billing information
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always choose not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained earlier. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.